The SERVICE consists in providing technical assistance; procuring equipment and services according to the technical specifications and the requirements related to quantity, quality, delivery and further relevant conditions as requested by the various packages.
• To handle purchasing of industrial equipment.
• To guarantee that operational requirement and deadline are met at all time.
• To liaise with Suppliers and ensure their production planning and contractual schedule are being strictly followed and adhered to and that all contractor respect and fulfill their scope of work
• To ensure that all purchases of the project are run through due Tender with proper competition
• To handle contract below 250 KUSD and ensure SOX Compliance and respect of Client’s Processes.
• To make sure all contractor and subcontractor respect Nigerian and applicable laws and always act in the best interest of the Client.
• To communicate with the material management department for preparing supplier lists for each purchased material for speeding up the procurement process and meeting projects requirements in a timely manner.
• To ensure the follow up of creation of GR, SES and payment of contractor.
• To guaranty the quality of the data contained in e-Transit, Ariba and UNISUP.
• To assist in providing periodic analysis of KPIs in order to highlight problems and propose corrective actions.
• To carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the hierarchy.
The SERVICES will take place in the following location:
– Lagos area, Nigeria at offices designated by company.
To apply, click here