Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) is a Federal Government Corporation establish in 1992 under the Ministry of Culture, Tourism & National Orientation.
1.) Deputy Director – Human Capital Management / Administration
• First Class Degree in Human Resources.
• Minimum of 16 years experience In International and Local Human Resources Management.
2.) Deputy Director – Treasury, Investment and Marketing
• B.Sc. Banking and Finance
• MBA (Marketing)
• Minimum of 16 years post qualification experience in Banking and other related fields
3.) Deputy Director – Planning, Research, Statistics and Project Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
• A minimum of 16 years of diverse experience including policy formulation and implementation, strong technical and analytic skills, and ability to plan and execute tasks.
4.) Assistant Director- Stakeholders Relations
• Bachelors Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
• MA, M.Sc, MBA, MPA.
• A Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in Public Relations, Media Relations, Brand Management and Marketing.
5.) Assistant Director – Principal Tourism Officers
• First Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences,
• A Minimum of 9 years post qualification in diverse experiences
6.) Tourism Officers (Fresh Graduates)
• First Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences.
• NYSC, (Any other work experience will be on added advantage).
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s quoting the job title to:
Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation,
Old Federal Secretariat, Tourism Village,
Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview