The job will entail producing the electrical design of gas powered generation and CHP plants, providing input and support at all stages of a project from sales through to
installation.Clarke Energy is an international organisation who are continuing to expand and succeed within the engineering sector. Due to the success we are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team in Nigeria.
• Translate and develop conceptual designs into designs to meet the functional and contractual specifications of secured orders, drawing out specifications, calculations and component selection.
• Support and assist in the sales stage of a project by taking responsibility for ensuring that conceptual design and tender preparation documents are provided to meet the timescales and quality standards required for presentation to the customer/potential customer.
• Liaise with Mechanical Design Engineer in identifying the project requirements and on the development of the detailed design.
• Liaise with CAD draughtsman, coordinating and leading activity in order to ensure that the design packages are produced to the required timescales and standards of quality.
• Provide support to the Project Manager during the installation commissioning and testing phase of the project, ensuring the timely production of all necessary documentation.
• Liaise as necessary with existing and potential customers and their representatives.
• Ensure that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management policies and procedures in all work undertaken.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
Good IT skills- Microsoft Office.
Current knowledge of the engineering design software available in the market place.
Knowledge of AutoCAD draughting package
Degree in Electrical Engineering
Closing Date 09 Jul 2013
To apply online, please click here