Clarke Energy is an international organisation who are continuing to expand and succeed within the engineering sector. Due to the success we are seeking an Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in Nigeria.
The role will involve producing mechanical engineering design packages, providing input and support at every stage of a project from sales through to installation.
– Translate and develop conceptual designs into designs to meet the functional and contractual specifications of secured orders.
– Support and assist in the sales stage of a project, taking responsibility for ensuring that conceptual design and tender preparation documents are provided in accordance with required timescales and quality standards.
– Liaise with Electrical Design Engineer in identifying the project requirements and on the development of the detailed design.
– Liaise with CAD draughtsman, coordinating and leading activity in order to ensure that the design packages are produced to the required timescales and standards of quality.
– Provide support to the Project Manager during the installation commissioning and testing phase of the project, ensuring the timely production of all necessary documentation.
– Participate, and where appropriate lead, HAZOP and risk assessment studies.
-Liaise as necessary with existing and potential customers and their representatives.
-Ensure that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management policies and procedures in all work undertaken.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
Good IT skills- Microsoft Office.
Current knowledge of the engineering design software available in the market place.
Knowledge of AutoCAD draughting package
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
09 Jul 2013
To apply online,click here