As part of its ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology, the Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board is pleased to provide Scholarships and Bursary awards to encourage students to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders. The Board hopes these programmes also helps in dismantling barriers that keep the less privileged from achieving their goals.
This is to inform the general public particularly students of Delta State Origin studying in tertiary institutions, that the Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board has commenced the registration of students for the Students’ Special Assistance Scheme, 2012/2013 academic session.
All accredited Public (Federal or State) and Private Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria
Fields of study
All courses of study
Number of awards
Not specified by the provider
Inquire from the provider (email/phone addresses below)
All Applicants Must be:
• Of Delta State Origin
• Registered FULL-TIME Students and not part time Students (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible)
• In their second year or above (200 to 500 level) in recognized Federal, State and Private Universities.
• HND I & II Students of Polytechnics /Monotechnics.
• 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
• Must have obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination. While Medical Students in 300 level and above are to apply without using CPGA.
• Students must have JAMB admission and JAMB registration number.
• Polytechnic Students are to apply using their OND JAMB registration number and include their present Institution. Those who don’t have JAMB registration number are expected to apply using second form for Polytechnic which does not require the use of JAMB registration number.
Citizens of Nigeria of Delta state origin
Scholarships and Bursary awards will be provided to encourage students
Method of Application
Applications are expected from students with the following qualifications:
• Must be of Delta Origin
• FULL-TIME undergraduates
• Must have a Minimum GPA of 2.2 and Above
• 200 to 500 level University undergraduate
• HND I & II polytechnic undergraduate
• Year 2 and above, NCE students.
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Buy the scratch card or pin number from any Zenith Bank Plc branches nationwide.
2. Log on to http://stnlapps.org.ng/DeltascholarshipPortal/ (active link is below)
3. Students from university or College of Education MUST have JAMB Registration Number.
4. Students from Polytechnics are exempted from JAMB Registration Number.
5. Bio Data (Names, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status) ,
6. Recent Passport Photograph (Not more, than 3 Months) Scanned, not more than 15kb “jpeg format”.
7. Valid e-mail address, Contact Address and GSM number (unique per application)
8. Institution, Course, Year of Entry and Expected Year of Graduation.
9. Matriculation Number
10. BANK DETAILS; Bank Name, State of Bank Branch, Branch,
11. Your Correct 10 digit NUBAN Account Number (Unique Per Application) and Sort Code.
The Application Closing Date is 31st August, 2013
Applicants are expected to purchase the scratch card/pin number of N300 from any Zenith Bank Plc branches
For enquires, send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 08165425997, 07018960108 (8am-4pm)
Delta State Bursary & Scholarship Board
Asaba, Delta State
To apply, click here