The Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme started in 1998 as part of Nigeria LNG Limited’s Corporate Social Responsibility to Nigerian Citizens to enhance human capacity development. The scholarship scheme aims to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Nigeria, in support of NLNG’s commitment to sustainable development.
Every year, the Nigeria LNG Limited calls on all interested Nigerian undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Nigeria to send in applications for the NLNG scholarship Award. At present, this scheme is being reviewed and its scope expanded to cater for three levels: post-primary, undergraduate and postgraduate studies oversea.
Nigeria LNG Limited Scholarship Assessment Test – 2013 edition
Applications for 2013/2014 edition of the Award closed in July 2013. Please note that if you received an email, show up with the required evidence as shown below.
The selection test is scheduled to take place in three major cities in Nigeria – Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as follows:
Assessment Test Date: 10th August, 2013
Test Centres are as follows:
1. PORT HARCOURT A – Las Mall, 9 Rumukalagbor Link Road, Elekahia, Port Harcourt
2. PORT HARCOURT B – ICT Centre, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (R.S.U.S.T), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt
3. PORT HARCOURT C – Post Graduate Hall, Rivers State University of Science & Technology (R.S.U.S.T), Nkpolu- Oroworukwo, Mile 3, Diobu, Port Harcourt
4. LAGOS – Nigeria Law School, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
5. ABUJA – National Universities Commission (NUC), Maitama Abuja
Required Documents Include:
1. Original Copy of JAMB and University Admission Letters
2. Original Copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O’ Levels or A Level results
3. School Identity Card Letter of Identification from Local Government of Origin
4. 4 Passport Photographs
5. Original Copy of Birth Certificate