Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the 2013/14 academic year. The scholarships are specially targeted to international students who want to represent the international student body at Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
Field(s) of study:
All full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses offered at the University
Number of Scholarships:
Students from non-EU country
The scholarships include a one-year full tuition fee waiver for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course (subject to successful progression). A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include:
• opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
• a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
• a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum course entry requirements. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications.
• undegraduate only – you must achieve or exceed the entry criteria for the course.
• have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. Find out how to apply for a course.
• be enrolling on a one year full-time taught postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam starting in the 2013/14 academic year
• be self-funding your studies
• have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent*
• be classed as an international student for fees purposes
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You must have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University before you can apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in September 2013 applications must be submitted by 30 June 2013. Scholarship applications for taught courses starting in January 2014 must be submitted by 1 November 2013.
TO apply, click here