The Rotterdam school of Management, Erasmus University offers scholarships for students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’. The scholarship will be provided in the form of a waiver from the non-EEA tuition fee.
Taiwanese / Korean / Filipino
Indonesian / Vietnamese / Thai
Iranian / Iraqi
Azerbaijani / Georgian
African (all countries)
How to apply:
- When applying for the IBA programme in the online application form (OLAF) you will be asked to upload documents which will be used for evaluating your application. During this process you can also upload your scholarship application letter (maximum 1 A4 size page). The application letter should include the following information:
- an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your financial situation;
- an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits.
- if applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted;
- a signed statement indicating that other scholarships awarded do not exceed the amount of 5,000 euro in total;
- the following documents are not required if you have already uploaded these for admission to the IBA programme: certified copies of the secondary education academic transcript (certified list of grades), and if applicable certified copies of transcripts from a higher education institution: to date, as available at the moment of application (normally already part of your application package).
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The scholarship takes the form of a waiver being the amount of money that will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee. The waiver fully covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee. You will always have to pay at least the statutory tuition fee. For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part of the non-EEA tuition fee will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments.
The amount of the scholarship in the academic year 2013/2014 was 6,272 euro. The amount for 2014/2015 has not yet been determined.
Deadline:Applications start 1 October 2013 and end 1 May 2014.
Click here to apply