Applications for the cross river state government award are invited for suitably qualified students of cross river state origin undergoing undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the Nigerian tertiary institutions for the 2013/2014 academic sessions.
Students of the Cross River State Origin, Nigeria.
- Para – medicals
- Computer studies
- Environmental sciences
- Hotel and Catering Management
- Foreign Language
- Geographic Information system
N/B: Awards for the handicapped/physically challenged students is in all courses.
- Applicants must be at least in the second year of their studies
- Must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above on a 5 points grading scale in the previous year’s examination.
- 2.50 CGPA and above for handicapped and physically challenged students
- A minimum of 2nd class (upper division) or HND UPPER CREDIT
- Must have completed their NYSC programme
How to apply:
Applicants are to submit a handwritten application with photocopies of the following to the Executive secretary, Cross River State Scholarship board, Block D, Michael Ani Secretariat, Hope waddell Avenue, Calabar
- Admission letter
- Previous session examination result
- Certificate of local government area of origin
- Current fee receipts
- Letter of attestation from the Head of department/Registrar
- Any other relevant document.
Deadline: 5th November, 2013