Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2014. These scholarships cover the total cost of tuition fees for all courses within the programme, i.e. 30 credits per semester.Uppsala University’s scholarships are only available for students who are required to pay tuition fees and have applied for a Master’s programme through universityadmissions.se
University of Uppsala
Any masters or postgraduate course
These scholarships cover
- The total cost of tuition for courses within the programme,
- Students who are awarded scholarships are still required to cover their living expenses by their own means.
- The value of the scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fee so funds will not be transferred directly to the student.
How to Apply
- The first step is to submit an application for one or several of Uppsala University Master’s programmes on universityadmissions.se.
- When submitting an application, please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and submit all the necessary documents in time.
- For more information, see Application. If you wish to submit additional documents in support of your scholarship application, e.g. letters of recommendation, please include them in your Master’s programme application made through universityadmissions.se.
Please note, the chance of receiving a scholarship is not enhanced by applying early. There is no correlation between an early application and the awardance of a scholarship. However, both your Master’s programme application and your scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline, Wednesday 15th January 2014.
To apply, click here